High School Driver Ed Students
- I learned how to appreciate pedestrians and bicyclists.
- I learned to be cautious around bikers and to watch my door before I open it.
- I would recommend this class because you learn how to safely obey laws that affect the people riding their bikes.
- My favorite part was the diagrams in the slideshow so I was able to see what was happening exactly.
- I learned that you should always look twice when driving around bikers, to slow down around bikers and the different types of bike lanes.
- I’m glad we had a class session dedicated to this topic, it has helped me be more considerate of potential situations I could encounter in the future.
- My favorite part of this class was learning about the bike laws.
- My favorite part of this class was the instructor. She made it fun and more interesting.
- My favorite part of this class was learning about how bicycles can be treated as motor vehicles.
School Bus Drivers
- My favorite part of this class was how the instructor used humor and did not read off the power point but knew the material.
Public Transportation Bus Drivers
- My favorite part of this class was the interaction with the whole class and instructor.