- The safest ways to utilize your roadway network.
- What traffic laws apply to people driving, people riding bicycles and people walking.
- Common crashes and how to avoid them.
- Why people riding bikes leave the bike lane and how people driving can respond.
- How to use roadway features such as sharrows, bike lanes, rapid flashing beacons and more.
Who is the Course For?
The course can also benefit students and individuals. Driver education instructors may choose to supplement this course into their classes. And individual drivers looking to increase their skills are always welcome to take the online course or inquire about our scheduled live webinars.
Choose a Free Course!
Live Webinar or In person class
Your group can contact us to schedule.
This is a 75-minute interactive webinar or in person class, led by an Oregon Friendly Driver team member and includes pre/post testing. Upon course completion participants receive their
Oregon Friendly Driver Certificate.
Do you have a special need for your work team, neighborhood association, classroom or other group? Oregon Friendly Driver can create a free virtual or in-person class that works for you! Contact us for more information!
Train the Trainer
We can share the presentation materials with you and review any questions you have so that you can integrate this into your educational or advocacy materials. Contact us for more information!