The Oregon Friendly Driver Course is an easy, free way for Oregon drivers to create safer streets for everyone.
- The safest ways to utilize your roadway network.
- What traffic laws apply to people driving, people riding bicycles and people walking.
- Common crashes and how to avoid them.
- Why people riding bikes leave the bike lane and how people driving can respond.
- How to use roadway features such as sharrows, bike lanes, rapid flashing beacons and more.
Who is the Course For?
The course can also benefit students and individuals. Driver education instructors may choose to supplement this course into their classes. And individual drivers looking to increase their skills are always welcome to take the online course or inquire about our scheduled live webinars.
Choose Your Course!
This is a 75-minute interactive webinar, led by an Oregon Friendly Driver team member and includes pre/post testing. Upon course completion participants receive their
Oregon Friendly Driver Certificate.